Careprost is one of the best anti- glaucoma serum that effectively used in all over the world. which are actually used in the preparation of an anti-glaucoma product. This serum also helps reduce eye strain. There many people who usually use it with beta-blocker drops. So it can decrease the eye strain very easily and quickly.
After taking, it mixes with the fluid present in your eye and also starts working. Eye fluid leaks are a common problem. It you see that the eye fluid leaks out of the eye, you need to use the careprost.
This serum starts replacing the old fluid and help to build the new fluid. You should remember, if the eye fluid cannot come out it can create the pressure within the eye. If your eye pressure cannot be reduced, it can create the dangerous problems. So, Careprost is the right choice.
Other problems that can be treated with Careprost
It is an ophthalmic solution which right for treating the intraocular tension in the eye. It is the perfect choice for those individual who are suffering the problem for a long time. This eye serum is the main responsible to reduce the eye fluid pressure, known as IOP. So by reducing the eye fluid pressure, it helps to remove the Glaucoma.
Open-angle glaucoma can be dangerous for the eye that may lead the damage of the eye sight. The Careprost eye drops is extremely effective to treat the open angle glaucoma. Careprost is the eye serum that ideal for reducing the eye fluid pressure of your eye. This eye pressure is the leading cause of Glaucoma.
Hypotrichosis of the lashes
Beside the glaucoma, the ophthalmic solution can treat the inadequate volume of eye lashes which is popularly known as Hypotrichosis. After 3 to 4 weeks, you can get the dark, long, and total volume eyelashes.
How does to use it
- Clean your whole face, firstly.
- If you are wearing the contact lenses, before using the serum you need to remove it and also remove the eye makeup.
- You need to use the skin care products or medicine before the bedtime. It can works best.
How to use the serum with applicator
You may find an applicator on the Careprost eye solution box.
- First you need to take single drop of Careprost on this unique applicator. Hold the applicator horizontally while taking the drop. It allows you to avoid the spillage. To get the best result, you should take the solution daily before sleeping.
- Then draw an outline on the upper eye with this unique applicator. It is important to apply serum close to the area of the eye where the lashes meet with skin.
- After using the eye serum, it is important to wipe the excess serum as it touch other area of the face the undesired hair can be appeared which can make you ugly.
The report states that the morning dose is much more effective than the evening dose. Dropping the dose in the morning than in the evening may lead some serious glaucoma eye problem.
Also Read: The Ultimate Guide About Glaucoma
When should you use the glaucoma eye drop?
- You should remember that different nighttime events including increased IOP, decreased OPP, and OSA may contribute to the development glaucomatous optic neuropathy. These phenomena may seem to explain the progression of glaucomatous disease.
- Peak intraocular pressure (IOP), one of the main cause of Glaucoma likely occurs at night due to the head and body positioning during sleep. You should remember that Sleeping in the 30° head-up position may leads to lowering IOP during the time period.
- If you want to make sure that you are choosing the right eye solution, you should focus on your daily activities. To get the perfect result, you need to take the solution twice a day, after brushing your teeth in the morning, before going to bed.
- Careprost is such type of medicine that help reducing the eye-pressure within 3 to 4 hours.
- Common side affects you may experience after using the eye serum include permanent eye color change, growing the eye lash longer and thicker.
Warning and precaution
With pregnancy, you have to be more careful while utilizing the Careprost. But it is important to discuss with doctor before start using.
Women, who need to breastfeed their baby should not take the careprost. In this case, you need to discuss the benefits as well as risks your physician.
Driving and using machine
Vision is another factor that some time become blur within very a short time after taking the eye serum. You do not operate any machine or driving after vision blur.
Having a serious kidney issue, you should use Careprost with doctor’s guideline.
Having any liver problem, you need to be cautious for using Careprost, there is no restriction of using the solution on that situation.
If you have allergy, you have to avoid the buy careprost, because some people are allergenic with Bimatoprost.
With heart disease, you need to be careful. In this situation, it is important to consult your doctor for getting proper advice.
You have to take advice from the doctor, if you have to below mentioned problem
- breathing problems
- eye problems