The Careprost Plus Eye Drops 3ml is a combination medicine used for the treatment of increased eye pressure in patients suffering from open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension, conditions which may lead to eventual vision loss.
How Careprost Plus Eye Drops Works
Uses of Careprost Plus Eye Drops
What is it prescribed for?
- Open angle Glaucoma
This medicine is used to reduce fluid pressure inside the eyes in patients suffering from open-angle glaucoma.
- Intraocular hypertension
This medicine is used to reduce fluid pressure inside the eyes in patients suffering from intraocular hypertension.
How Does This Eyedrop Work?
Careprost Eye Drop Plus Variant is a synthetic substance that mimics the action of natural prostaglandins to increase drainage of aqueous humor from the eyeballs through trabecular meshwork as well as uveoscleral tracts. This reduces intraocular pressure in the eyeballs.
Careprost Plus Eye Drops Side Effects
- Burning, itching, stinging, irritation of the conjunctiva (see-through layer of the eye)
- Sensitivity to light, eye pain, sticky eyes, dry eyes, a feeling of something in the eye
- Small breaks in the surface of the eye with or without inflammation, difficulty in seeing clearly, redness of the eyelids
- Hair growing around the eye
- Darkening of the eyelids, darker skin color around the eyes, longer eyelashes, eye irritation,watery eyes, swollen eyelids, reduced vision
- Missed Dose
Administer the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one.