- Careprost is a highly effective topical medication formulated as an eye drop and can be used in cosmetics and Careprost buy medical applications. As an analog of the hormone prostaglandin, the active ingredient increases the outflow of fluid into the eye and reduces pressure. This effect is mainly used in the treatment of open-angle glaucoma
- This drug can be used in modern aesthetic medicine, as it can cause the growth of eyelashes and positively affect the internal structure, color, and thickness of the eyelashes.
- However, the decision to include this drug in the treatment plan must be approved by a medical specialist.
- It is in the form of eye drops containing approximately 0.03% of the active substance. The pH of the solution is neutral and does not cause local irritation on contact with the skin.
How to take it?
- Before using the medication, be sure to cleanse the skin and make sure your hands are clean to avoid contamination and remove makeup. It can be undone about 15 minutes after surgery.
- If this solution is used for eyelash treatment, it is usually applied to the upper eyelid for cosmetic reasons. More frequent use of eye drops does not promote eyelash growth, nor does it increase the desired effect.
- After stopping the dosage, the eyelids return to their original state. Dark skin on the eyelids usually goes away within a few weeks or months.
- Eye drops should be used as described in the instructions. Ask your doctor for further instructions.
- The use of remedies during pregnancy or breastfeeding is very limited.
- This medicine does not form a habit, but do not use it more than necessary.
- Patients with severe kidney and/or liver disease, infections, macular edema, and keratitis should be especially careful.
- Avoid abuse and accidental abuse.
- Allergic reactions to eye drops should immediately stop treatment
- Blurred vision
- Swelling of the eyes
- Eye pain
- Changes in co If you are allergic to Bimatoprost or any drug component, do not use Bimatoprost eye drops. Generic Latisse is not suitable for people under the age of 18lour with vision abnormalities.
Read Our Best Blog: Is Careprost Safe For Eyelashes Longer?
When used incorrectly, the drug rarely causes side effects, and if these risks are dangerous, especially uncomfortable.
In rare cases, severe allergic reactions may occur to the active ingredients/excipients in the medicine. The most common effect of a drug considered uncomfortable is temporary itching, reported in about 4% of patients.
When using the solution Buy Careprost Generic Latisse, the patient should adhere to the recommendations for use given in the instructions in the attachment. If you are taking medicines that increase intraocular pressure, consult your doctor before starting the Administrative Frost treatment. After applying for the medicine, gently wipe it off with an extra cotton swab to reduce the risk of promoting hair growth in unnecessary areas. Also, there may be a slight difference in the eyelashes’ length and thickness, so please distribute them evenly on the left and right eyelids. There is no difference immediately after the end of use. Do not use Admin Frost for treatment if the drug has component properties.
Before using the drug, you must remove them when wearing contact lenses. You can wear contact lenses after 15 minutes of application. Laboratory studies of drug interactions are lacking, but patients should consider the potential for increased effects of components that suppress the central nervous system (alcohol, sedatives, barbiturates, opioid derivatives, and general anesthetics).
How to Apply For Latisse?
- Women should remove their contact lenses before using the medicine Each night, using a sterile spatula together, apply the grid on the upper lash line. After that, you can apply for a trellis.. Don’t let Latisse get in your eyes.
- Recommendation: The brush provided on Latisse is not good. You can purchase quality craft brushes to swap out the large brushes included in the Latisse box.
- When your lashes are the length you want, cut them 2 to 3 times a week and keep them effective.
- If you missed the app, don’t try to use it two times or extra capacity. Apply the Latisse solution the next night and proceed as planned.
- Are there any Latisse alternatives? Not FDA approved.
See More: How to apply Careprost?
Important Safety information
- When using the drug, strictly follow these instructions.
- Latisse is not suitable for people under the age of 18. Additionally, Latisse is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Bimatoprost may increase brown pigmentation in pigmented areas of the eye, which may be permanent.
- Bimatoprost contains benzalkonium chloride and can be absorbed through soft contact lenses.
- Since Bimatoprost is the main component if you are already taking glaucoma medication, consult your eye doctor before using the grid. See the official FDA guidelines for Bimatoprost.