What is Botox?
Botox is a miracle component that is used for wrinkles and other facial issues. It is synthesized from bacteria. You will find other brand names but this is the first that came into the market. You can Buy Botox online From Careprost.co as it is a trusted online medical store with many attractive deals.
How Botox is used?
It also helps to treat other disorders such as Underarm sweating, Dystonia leading to shoulder and neck spasms, eyes pointing in different directions, blinking, overactive bladder, and migraine.
How does it work?
The injected muscle will not lead to contraction and relaxation occurs. It makes wrinkles to get soften and in a relaxed state. It is usually injected on forehead lines, frown lines, and lines around the eyes. It can’t be used to treat wrinkles due to gravity or Sun rays.
How the procedure for Botox is done?
The procedure usually takes quite a less time. Also, there is no need for anesthesia. The doctor or nurse utilizes quite a small needle for injecting Botox into muscles leading to slight discomfort. It shows its effects in a week or 14 days. You must not take alcohol for 1 week before the process. Also, avoid Aspirin and other medicines connected with anti-inflammation 2 weeks before the process. Don’t rub the site of injection for a day. The doctor will advise you to avoid exercise and stay in an upward position.
How long does it last?
The wrinkles and fine lines look less severe as muscles start to shrink.
Side effects of Botox
You might experience certain side effects of the injection that are discussed below:
- Bruising- This effect will go away with time
- Eyelid drooping- It occurs in a few people and usually goes with time in 21 days.
- Headaches- You can overcome them in 1-2 days’ time.
- Tearing or eye dryness
- Crooked smile
- Swelling or pain at the site of injection
- Upset stomach
- Flu-like symptoms
- Weakness in muscles
So, you must take care during the procedure of Botox before and after.
Who should not get it?
- The women who are nursing mothers and pregnant.
- The individuals with neurological issues.
- If allergic to protein associated with cow milk.
Time, cost, and effectiveness
The price of Botox depends on many factors that are mentioned below:
- If it is used for cosmetic or medicinal objectives
- Who is delivering the treatment procedure
- Where the treatment process is taking place
- The number of units of Botox
The average cost of Botox treatment for crow’s feet and frown lines was $ 376 in 2016. The procedure lasts for half an hour only and the improvement can be noticed in 1-5 days. The treatment is to be repeated in 4-6months time. There is no need for hospitalization.
How you can get prepared before Botox injection?
It appears as a crystalline substance that needs to be mixed with saline. The doctor usually adds 2-3 ml of liquid. It is not an invasive process so; it will just get injected into the affected area. You will not feel pain or maybe slight pain.
What happens with Botox before and after?
Before the procedure
- The individual is positioned in the upward direction.
- The affected area is cleaned with a non-alcoholic cleaner like Betadine.
- Certain doctors can also apply topical anesthesia to sensitive patients.
- The Botox is injected into the required areas like the forehead and around the eyes.
- The doctor can inject it into other affected areas as well.
- It is quite common that the area gets bleeding. So, ice can be used.
After the procedure
- The doctor will recommend you avoid exercise
- He can also ask you to avoid doing strenuous work
- Take a healthy diet and don’t get panic
Further steps to take:
You will be able to notice the desired outcomes in 10 days. The doctor or you can take the pics before and after the Botox process for the comparison. You will notice that deeper lines have become lighter and fine lines have become disappeared. It may be required to take 2-3 sittings of Botox if the lines are deeper. Also, the doctor must use other chemicals with Botox online to treat the wrinkles around the eyes.
When to seek a doctor for complications?
If you are experiencing eyelid drooping then the doctor can recommend taking medicine to avoid it. Bruises will get disappeared in 14 days.
Where Botox can be used?
The Botox can be used in other areas like the chin, neck, gummy smile, and other body parts. However, it can be used for cosmetic or medicinal purposes.
Botox serves both purposes cosmetic and medicinal. It makes you look beautiful by reducing deeper wrinkles and treating fine lines. You are advised not to go for the procedure if you are allergic to it or have a history of infection at the site of injection.
There are certain side effects that go with time. Also, you can experience serious side effects like difficulty in breathing and severe allergy. It is a temporary solution as you have to repeat the process in 4 to 6 months’ time. You must talk with the doctor before going for it.
Buy Botox Online
You can buy Botox online from Careprost.co as it is a trusted and genuine online medical store. You will get various discounts and offers. Also, there are genuine drugs and they have addresses mentioned on the website. So, you can order Botox and will get the delivery as soon as the order is received.