Aziderm gel comes under the class of antibacterial and is utilized for treating acne. The acne can occur on the back, chest, and face. Aziderm gel makes your skin clean by decreasing oil secretions and managing keratin synthesis thus preventing the formation of acne. The gel functions by stopping bacterial growth on the skin. You must avoid using Aziderm gel below 12 years in kids. You can also Buy Aziderm Gel 20 at Careprost.co.
Mode of action
Aziderm gel has Azelaic acid as the active ingredient. The active ingredient is an antibiotic that inhibits the protein synthesis in bacteria as it binds with 30S ribosomes and kills the bacteria. Azelaic acid also contains the keratolytic feature and inhibits bacterial growth keeping skin pores clean.
Uses side effect
- Used for clearing lesions, bumps, and swelling.
- Treating acne where hair follicles get blocked by dead skin and oil. If left untreated it can result in permanent pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
Adverse or side effects
sd is tolerated when applied in the prescribed dose. The side effects are for a small term and get diminish themselves. You might feel certain signs that are discussed below.
- Dry skin
- Skin rashes
- Alcohol- The interaction of Aziderm gel with alcohol doesn’t have any clinical evidence.
- Driving- The medicine doesn’t result in dizziness and drowsiness. If you experience any adverse response then convey it to your doctor. Also, take care while working on the machinery.
- Drug interactions- There are no drug interactions as such with Aziderm gel. You must talk to your healthcare professional if you are taking OTC and prescription drugs such as Tretinoin, sulphonamide products, and isotretinoin.
- Food- There are not as such any food interactions.
How to apply Aziderm gel?
- The Aziderm gel must be used as per the instructions of a medical doctor.
- Don’t apply this gel without the consent of the doctor.
- Don’t apply either in small or large quantities or for a small or large duration of time.
- If you stop using it early, then growth of the bacteria will be there and can result in relapse of infection.
- Clean the skin and pat it dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of gel on the affected area. Wash hands after and before use.
- You must not apply this gel on open wounds, nose, mouth, and eyes.
You must not apply Aziderm gel in the excess quantity. Also, it must be applied externally. You might also notice abnormal reactions and the signs are- itching, par aesthesis of skin, and burning sensation.
If you have forgotten to apply the gel on the affected part of your skin, then apply the same when you came to remember about the same.
You must apply Aziderm gel as per the advice of the doctor. You should avoid applying it in the below-mentioned conditions.
- Kidney- There is no reliable information for proving the interaction of Aziderm gel if you are suffering from kidney ailments.
- Liver- There is no detail or clinical studies that demonstrate any contraindications or adverse effects.
- Lactation- This gel is quite safe to apply in lactating mothers.
- Don’t apply this gel for a longer period of time.
- Store it at the 20-30 degree Celsius temperature
- External use only
Caution and contraindications
The patients with the below-discussed conditions must take the suggestion from the doctor.
- Open wounds
- Hypersensitivity to the active ingredients
- Broken and burnt skin
- Eczematous skin
- Lactating mothers
- Pregnant women
- Kids less than 12 years of age
- Don’t bring the gel in contact with the eyes, mouth, and mucus membrane.
- If you have impaired liver, kidney, and heart function then tell your doctor about the same.
- If you are hypersensitive to any kind of active ingredient then convey it to him.
- Don’t bring it in contact with mucous membrane, nose, and eyes.
- You must not give Aziderm gel to kids below 18 years of age.
Aziderm gel can be stored at room temperature at 20-30 degrees Centigrade You must go through the instructions written on the label. You must close the container tightly.
You must observe the result of Aziderm 20 percent gel in 2-6 weeks. The effectiveness of the gel depends on your condition. The gel remains effective for 6 hours. It must not be taken in excess amount as you can suffer from various side effects. The efficacy of the gel is based on person to person. Certain patients experience noticeable improvements in 4 weeks while some others get desired outcomes in 6 weeks’ time.
Aziderm gel works by killing the bacteria responsible for the formation of acne. It also decreases the growth of skin outer skin cells blocking skin pores resulting in whiteheads and blackheads. You must wash your hand with water and soap. If you affected skin is greasy then you must apply the mild cleanser. The skin must be dry before the application of the gel. Take a thin layer of the gel and massage it gently. You must wash your hands after the application. If you have sensitive skins then avoid using them. Also, tell the doctor if you have a history of renal, liver, and cardiac failure.
Also, tell the doctor if you are a pregnant woman, lactation mother, or have sensitivity toward active ingredients present in the gel. So, you must use it with caution. Also, don’t misuse it or take an overdose. Always wash your hand before and after the application of Aziderm gel.
Check More Here: Aziderm Cream