What is Aziderm Cream 10?
Aziderm cream can be utilized for the treatment of pimples or acne. It is usually applied to get relief from redness, lumps, and swelling linked with various forms of acne. It functions by killing bacteria that cause acne. This cream must be used externally. The use must be done exactly as per doctor’s instructions. Also, keep in mind to keep your hands dry and clean before its application. You must apply it to the affected area on the daily basis. Also, don’t apply it in more quantity. If you think that using it on daily basis will make you recover faster, then you are not right. Also, it must not be applied for more than 4 weeks. The use can be increased by consulting with your doctor only. Also, don’t forget to keep the affected area clean and hygienic.
Uses side effects of Aziderm Cream 10?
Aziderm cream 10 must be used for treating acne that is also known as pimples. It kills the bacteria causing acne. For some weeks, it may seem that the cream is not working. But you must take some time to see the desired outcomes.
If the side effects like swelling of the eye, difficulty in breathing, fever, fast heartbeat, tightness in the throat, and skin rash then you must go to the doctor with immediate effect.
Sometimes acne will become worse but with the right use of cream, the acne will become right. The earlier you will start applying it the scars will become much better. This cream will increase your confidence and improve the mind as your skin improves. You must not use this cream if you have sunburned skin or eczema.
The cream has certain side effects. You must tell your doctor if you experience irritation, burning, redness, and itching. Take care that you must not apply the cream in your eye. If the cream goes into the eye then you must wash it continuously with water. If you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant then you must convey this to your doctor. Also, if you want to become pregnant then tell your doctor. Side effects will get disappear in some time but you must tell your doctor if the side effects persists.
How you can use Aziderm cream?
The medicine must be used externally. You must use it in the quantity as per the doctor’s advice. You should check the label of the cream and apply it to the affected wound. You must wash the hands before the application.
How does the Aziderm cream function?
The Aziderm cream contains Azelaic acid that functions by killing bacteria that cause acne. It also decreases swelling, redness, and inflammation in the skin.
- Alcohol- There is no interaction with alcohol.
- Pregnancy- Aziderm cream can be applied in pregnancy. Animal studies have demonstrated nil or quite fewer adverse effects in the fetus. There are quite fewer animal studies.
- Breastfeeding mother- Aziderm can be applied in the case of breastfeeding mother. There are less human data that shows that there is no risk to the baby.
- Driving- No interaction was found of Aziderm cream in case of driving
- Kidney disorder- The clinic studies shows no interaction or effect in the patient suffering from kidney disorder.
- Liver disorder- There are no studies showing any influence of Aziderm cream on the patient with liver disorder.
- If you are allergic, then avoid using it.
- You must tell the doctor if you have gastrointestinal, cardiovascular disease, liver and kidney disorder.
- Also, convey to him if you are consuming any prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
- Your skin can also change color.
- You must reduce the quantity of use of products with large alcohol levels such as shaving cream, astringents, hair removal products, aftershave lotions.
- You must convey to the doctor if you are a breastfeeding or pregnant woman.
If you have missed to apply Aziderm cream on the affected area then you must apply it as per the schedule.
Directions for using Aziderm cream
- The Aziderm cream is applied topically. It is available in various forms like lotion, cream, foam, and gel. It must be applied as per the duration and dose according to the doctor’s prescription.
- Only take the right quantity of Aziderm as per the directions. Now, take the cream in your hands and apply it to the skin.
- You must clean your hands with soap and water.
- Drug-drug interactions- Aziderm cream may also show interaction with other drugs used for the treatment of acne, fluid retention, immunosuppressive drugs, injectable antibodies, and more.
- Drug-food interactions- You must avoid alcohol while applying Aziderm on your skin.
- Drug-disease interactions- It must be avoided use if you have kidney, cardiovascular, and liver disease.
Lifestyle and diet advice
- You must use mild soap during baths.
- Don’t use harsh products on the skin.
- Don’t prick your skin and scratch.
- You must drink plenty of water, eat healthy food exercise on daily basis.
- Also, you must sleep daily.
- Avoid walking barefoot at the showers and gym for preventing bacterial infections
- You must tell your doctor if you don’t get any improvement in 4-6 weeks’ time.
- If your acne does not get improve, then the doctor will advise you to go for an ultrasound for the detection of PCOD
1) How does the cream function?
Aziderm has Azelaic acid that is antibacterial medicine. It is used for treating pimples and functions by killing bacteria. It is also used to treat calluses, warts, and lesions.
2) How often Aziderm cream must be used?
The doctor will ask you to apply it once in a day. You can enhance the application on the skin thrice or twice in a day as per the requirement.
3) How long should you use Aziderm skin?
It must be used for 4 weeks.
4) Can I leave it overnight?
Yes, you can leave it overnight if you don’t experience any sign or irritation.
5) How to store cream?
You must store it in a cool place. Also, keep it away from sunlight at normal room temperature.
Check More Here: Careprost.co